U.S. Accuses Assad Of Breaking The Chemical Arms Pact With Chlorine Gas
- Italy’s growth outlook is poor, high debt and high uemployment cannot be sustained.
- Housing imploded once again. John Kerry complains the internet makes it difficult to govern the people.
- IMF loaning millions to West Africa. Poroshenko begging the US for military assets, he is getting ready for the upcoming war.
- The President chooses a civilian to run the campaign against ISIS. U.S./central bankers accusing Assad of using chemical weapons (chlorine), which breaks the chemical arms pact.
- The U.S./central bankers accused Assad of not attacking ISIS but working with the terrorist group.
- ISIS put out another propaganda video which will show people the truth of what is happening.
All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.