LaurieBaum December 18 2013
The Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year, arrives on Saturday, December 21. The Winter Solstice is a time to celebrate the return of the light as the days will start to be longer after the solstice arrives.
The new year of 2014 will present many opportunities for profound growth. Karmic Saturn will spend most of 2014 in the depth-seeking water sign of Scorpio. And depth-seeking Pluto will be in the Saturn-ruled earth sign of Capricorn throughout the year, intensifying the trend toward cleansing, purification, and self-discovery. You may will feel an urge to avoid complex or tangled issues under this highly intense influence. But circumstances may push you to discover previously hidden information and feelings so they may be untangled and healed. This process of unearthing, purifying, and rectifying is going on across the planet — notice all the drilling, construction, reconstruction, and destruction of man-made structures and natural resources. It can be a bit messy on the physical level, but it is a mirror of what is going on in our psyches. This is a time of clearing away the old to make room for the new.
The movement of karmic Saturn from Scorpio to Sagittarius on December 23, 2014, will give you the greatest power when you seek spiritual solutions. Saturn was last in Sagittarius from late 1985 to late 1988, so you will be re-visiting and resolving on a higher level questions from that time.
A series of alignments of Jupiter (expansion), Uranus (change, electronic innovation), and Pluto (depth, unearthing what is under the ocean and earth) will occur in late January, late February, April, and December 2014. These will be times of tremendous change for everyone as each of you re-calibrates, and then adjusts to the changes initiated by the people around you. The energy will intensify under the influence of a series of eclipses on April 15, April 29, October 8, and October 23, 2014. These intense energy periods will set the stage for events that will manifest in a more pronounced way in the next year: unpredictable changes in weather patterns, gyrations in financial markets, fragmented governmental actions and inactions, and a rapid pace of electronic innovations.
Further, we are heading into a new year when you will even more strongly feel the pull between polarities of light and dark — between the old & new, independence & dependence, individualism & following others, spirituality & materialism, and honesty & deception. This is due to the reversal of the earth’s geo-magnetic poles that we already are currently undergoing. The reversal of the earth’s geo-magnetic poles causes extremes to emerge before a new equilibrium is found. Consequently, you will face many choices. For stability, it will be important to hold your center and find a personal balance between polarities.
Exercise your discernment and good judgment to stay balanced between the pulls of light and dark. Choose that which is positive, life-affirming, and healing rather than pursuits that will make you feel confused, frenetic, or foggy in your thinking.
Determine what will help you slow down so you can feel your feelings rather than speed you up so you risk weakening your connection to your soul. Choose activities that will energize you instead of exhausting your energy supply. Consider practicing yoga and meditation to keep energy flowing smoothly through your body and mind. It actually will be more beneficial to go slowly, or go with the flow, rather than swim against the current. Many cosmic energies will be colliding, creating erratic openings and blockages. Rather than try to impose your own timing, follow the natural flow for best results.
You may at times feel bombarded by intense celestial energies as the earth’s protective magnetic field weakens during the magnetic pole shift. It will not be possible to do everything at the same time (multi-tasking), to necessarily function in logical, methodical ways, or to do things as you may have done them in the past. So, try to focus on one thing at a time and rely upon your intuition to decide what will take you to a higher path. The opportunities to spiral to either higher or lower consciousness will be numerous.
Examples of paths that will take you to higher consciousness:
quiet; solitude; deep breathing; mindfulness; consideration of others; giving generously from your heart; moving slowly and rhythmically; rhythmic music and exercise; bright colors that are highly saturated and enlivening; clean, clear, moving water (rivers, oceans, rain); clean air (especially after rain); contact with nature; yoga, meditation and prayer; doing the right thing
Examples of paths that that will take you to lower consciousness:
loud noise; following the crowd without thinking; fast-paced activities; multi-tasking; disharmonious, intermittent or sporadic musical rhythms; faded colors; smoke-filled air; being controlled by others or being controlling of others; aggressive demonstrations of power
The reversal of the earth’s magnetic poles is a geo-physical phenomenon that naturally occurs approximately every 750,000 years. It is a natural balancing process that can happen instantaneously — or it can take many years (as it has been doing), due to energetic resistance (lower vibrations) caused by negative thoughts, greed, and other imbalances in human consciousness. These imbalances cause the upswing in natural disasters, which further slows the natural process. Positive thoughts and prayer will make the transition go more smoothly.
Due to the unstable magnetic field of the earth at this time, too much activity or information will feel disorienting. Choose carefully what you focus on. Keep your mind clear. In your communications, clarify your points first in your own mind and then choose your words carefully. It will help you — and others — if you make yourself as clear as is possible in as few words as possible.
In keeping with my message, I will keep this brief (as compared to recent years) and conclude this yearly forecast with 10 steps for raising your magnetic resonance under a magnetic pole reversal, astrological predictions for every sign of the zodiac, and specific dates for important planetary alignments in 2014.
While the magnetic resonance of the earth continues to weaken as the magnetic poles shift toward reversal at an accelerating rate, it is helpful to take steps to raise your magnetic resonance to stay centered in the days to come.
10 Suggestions for Raising Your Magnetic Resonance during Magnetic Pole Reversal
- Focus on your heart. The energy of your heart is 5,000 times more powerful than that of your other organs, including your brain. A strong awareness of your heart, of giving, of charity, of compassion, of empathy, will raise your magnetic resonance and guide you to the right people and places to be safe in 2013 and beyond.
- Meditate. Focus on your spiritual eye in the center of your forehead, become aware of your breathing and inwardly chant Om. This activity will align you with your soul and Spirit and raise your personal magnetic resonance so all of your needs are fulfilled.
- Think positive thoughts. Positive thinking raises your magnetic resonance and attracts you to—and to you—the positive outcome on which you focus.
- Visualize what you want to create – and you will electromagnetically attract the object of your visualization.
- Pray. Your prayers for yourself and others raise your magnetic resonance and increase the magnetic field of the person you are praying for —as well as for the planet as a whole.
- Affirm. Affirm in your mind repeatedly throughout the day the positive reality you envision for yourself and others.
- Give as much as you can. Charity opens the way for more abundance to come to you.
- Practice gratitude. Gratitude paves the way for more of what you are thankful for to come to you.
- Raise your magnetic resonance through physical methods – get plenty of sunshine, clean water, fresh fruits and vegetables, and feel the beneficial effects of negative ions (positive energy) from moving water, rivers, oceans, waterfalls, or even rain – God’s way of cleaning the earth to bring positive energy.
- Simplify. Lower your expectations, especially the unrealistic ones. Focus on what is important. Let go of the rest.
Focus your mind, open your heart, raise your awareness, and have a great 2014!
Many, many blessings for love, light, healing, and an upwardly spiraling path,
Written December 18, 2013