Signs You’re Being Drained and 5 Ways To Minimize Parasitic Activity
Lia Love – When we talk about vampires we are not talking about the depiction in films/television. We are not talking about literal blood suckers. We are using the ‘vampire’ reference for a non-voluntary feeding that is taking place on our life force energy from living consciousness either in the physical or non-physical realms and on all levels of your Beingness — physical, emotional, mental, spiritual. It has also been classified as psychic attack, although psychic attack can bring more misery than energy vampirism. This energy taking can be a very convoluted situation.
Energy feeding is the bottom line. To move about on any dimensional plane requires energy. All Beings require energy to Be and Do.
Physical and non-physical energy vampires
Physical Vampires are humans. Some people are unable to move thru life without taking energy from others. They may have a physical, emotional or mental dysfunction that is draining them and, most times, energy feeding is not intentional; it is not a conscious decision to take your energy, and it is not deliberate. Another energetic part of them attaches to you and sets it up. It could be anyone – friend, co-worker, your children, other family members, intimate relationship, a fleeting encounter, other group meetings/organizations.
Non-Physical Vampires are entities in the unseen, non-physical realms around us. They have every intention in stealing and using your energy. That is mainly how they survive. They set up energy siphoning thru childhood/adult physical and sexual trauma, addictions, injuries, extreme fear and ecstatic bliss episodes and events, thru unspoken/spoken agreements in the physical and nonphysical realms in other lifetimes or this one and also thru joint permission with others. The list just goes on and on.
If there is a way to suck the life out of you, they will figure it out, manufacture the scheme and install it. They are also opportunists and will attach to energy siphons that another human is using. This is a double whammy for the one being used. There are also other entities, such as earth bounds, who are confused and not intentionally taking your energy. They are just looking for a safe place when coming into your field to rest and nest.
13 Signs That You’re Being Drained
You are at risk of energy vampirism or are currently being depleted when:
1. You feel drained after being in someone’s presence or a phone conversation, your energy has been leached, especially when someone has been talking at you instead of with you.
2. Trying to fit in. When you have to shrink yourself to fit into a group, to be less than so that you are liked and accepted.
3. Feeling guilty at home about not being who they want you to be or doing enough for them.
4. Being a ‘yes’ person, a ‘go-to’ person, a doormat, doing what others want you to do even when you don’t want to. And then you become mad with yourself because you know you are being manipulated and not doing anything about it.
5. Having sexual intimacy without both partners having love for and being in joy with one another.
6. You would like to leave a relationship, but no energy. Confusion reigns and clarity is not there because of the feeding. Not sure how to find a way out or even if there is a way out.
7. Participating in drama. This is a huge energy suck and drainer.
8. In an abusive situation. Narcissistic personalities are famous energy drainers and takers. They intimidate, physically or emotionally abuse, belittle, confuse and generally create all varieties of cray cray. The energy entanglement with a narcissist may take lots of help and considerable self strength to untangle it and flee.
9. Worshipping a guru, god, celebrity or other Being, physical or nonphysical, outside of yourself. Your energy and power is being freely and intentionally delivered to one outside of yourself. It is okay to read books and follow someone for more knowledge, but taking it further than that may be detrimental.
10. Someone important in your life is saying they can’t live without you, they wouldn’t know how to live without you, and the famous one “If you loved me you would ____”. You are just flat tired most or all of the time.
11. Experiencing chronic fatigue, and no matter how many healthy drinks / foods / supplements you take and exercises you do, your energy is still low. It is also a good idea to see if there is a physical condition as well when in chronic fatigue such as candida and fungus overgrowth. Both of those are significant energy zappers. But if you are in a relationship that sounds like any of the above, energy vampirism could be the culprit.
12. Being on the receiving end of physical/sexual violence at any age.
13. You or someone around you is needy, co-dependent and whiney. The words ‘poor me’ are key indicators of Victim Consciousness.
Key Points for Your Consideration
You are not an innocent in all of this. You have and may still be stealing energy from others too! Always remember this when a judgment is about to come out about someone else stealing your energy. This does not make you public enemy #1 just as it does make anyone else who is feeding a poopoo head either. It is a 2-way street. You may also have energy attachments to others. We all do it.
Judging and blaming is a no-no. To think that we are blameless and victims is a game that will perpetuate the scheme. When we judge and blame and remain in victim consciousness, a specific energy radiates out and then draws in energies that gravitate and feed on that dynamic.
Be in complete acceptance and allowance of another’s path and actions. That is an expression of ultimate love. It does not mean we have to stay in a situation or allow energy feeding to continue. It just means live and let live and walk away. After all, your path and actions may look and feel a little strange to someone else too. Extending the same consideration that we wish others would extend to us is living in integrity with our Soul.
Always check to see if you are also energy feeding! It is very important not to judge the how and why, but just to get out from under it and minimize contact.
Disengaging: 5 Ways To Minimize Parasitic Activity
The way to cure this and all intrusion is to understand and know that you are Creator also, you are the sole consciousness of your body, you are in control of your body, and none others are allowed.
1. Number one priority, always, is cultivate more Self Love. Much is being written today about Self Love and Self Nurture. There is just no way around this. We must tend to our own well being before we can be of healthy service to ourselves and others. Accept yourself and be in love with yourself no matter what your journey has been or who you’ve shared it with.
2. An unhealthy sympathetic/empathetic consciousness also allows feeding. When in the presence of an emotional energy feeder and you begin to feel their feelings, that is your clue to stop whatever you are energetically doing right away. There is a definite transference going on at that point. Empaths are famous for this. I will probably get a lot of flack for this, but there is nothing good about that quality of an Empath. Taking on others’ energy is the exact opposite of Self Love. What good does it do to feel bad along with someone else feeling bad? There are ways to become strong and steely inside and also express a healthy compassion without taking on distorted and detrimental energy.
3. Make a conscious choice to stop it — NOW!
The following statements may help for non-physical feeders:
- One body, once consciousness. No more are allowed here.
- I am a Sovereign Being and I command and demand that this stop now.
- I accept no more feeding. This is my body, my life, my work. Get out!
Intend to find and feel your inner strength. Get steely inside and in your core. Breathe into it. Practice this. It does not mean you are hateful and not loving. It just means you are strengthening yourself for a comfortable, creative life. A life of freedom as a sovereign Being.
When you do these exercises and statements enough, the energy takers will give up. It becomes too much of a hassle and requires more of their energy to come in and attach after a while. They begin operating at an energy deficit because of your resistance.
4 It is imperative to begin noticing when someone is taking our energy and when we are taking someone’s energy, and then either stop their taking or our taking. Start to discern the tone of someone’s voice, the feel of the their energy and body language when it starts. As you see it in others, you will then be able to see it in yourself. Ask your Authentic Self to step in and help you, to nudge you at each and every turn of this transition. You will be helped — just pay attention.
Try saying these statements out loud to help you solidify your decision:
- I choose to stop feeding on others.
- I choose to know when I am feeding on others and to stop it immediately.
5 Heal yourself! Either do it yourself or get help. Healing and bringing into balance all of your wounded and hurting aspects from your existence since inception and ejecting all other intrusive entities/energies will make you whole.
In wholeness, in radical Self Love, we are fully engaged with our Authentic Self and own energy. Nothing can attach and take our Life Force. We are Sovereign Beings.
Lia Love is a healing facilitator. The absolute bottom line in life is feeling good. There is nothing more important. We cannot experience joy, inner freedom and ultimately success without feeling good. Lia offers integrative healing services that may help. For your convenience, a no-obligation complimentary chat is available to discuss your life challenges and a working relationship with Lia. Her services are global meaning she can work with you no matter your location. She would love to hear from you and can be reached directly at email@example.com or at her site Lia Love’s Healing or Complimentary Chat.
SF Source Wake Up World June 2014