DNA, Frequency and Pitch

rulesJill Mattson – Only 10 percent of our DNA makes proteins. Russians (biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev & colleagues) have studied the behavior of the other 90 percent of DNA. This portion of our DNA serves as data management and storage. Genetic code follows the same rules as human languages. The researchers compared the rules of syntax (the way words are put together to form phrases and sentences) semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. The alkaline of our DNA follow grammar and language rules.

They conclude that that the creation of human languages is not accidental, but a reflection of our own DNA. Simply your words can influence your DNA. Qualifying this, they stated that living DNA would only read words when they are the proper frequency. A spiritual master is adept at applying the proper words in the powerful frequency pattern. This would explain why affirmations are more successful with some than others.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known that the body is programmable by words, thought and language, but now the science of this phenomenon is beginning to be explained.

SF Source Jill’s Wings of Light  Apr 2016

Russian DNA Discoveries Explain Human ‘Paranormal’ Events

Baerbel – Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind⬔s influence on weather patterns and much more.

In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies WITHOUT cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% are considered “junk DNA.”

The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!

According to there findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code – especially in the apparent “useless” 90% – follows the same rules as all our human languages.

To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.  Continue reading . . .

[widget id=”text-44″]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.