Missy Marston – Your spirit guides are those who watch and help you to stay on your right path. There are many different kinds of spirit guides, some that stay with you all your life, and others that stick around just to teach you lessons or guide you through specific life events.
If you haven’t connected or spoke with your guides yet, they may be sending out some signs to let you know they’re there and want to talk! Guides will often send messages that, when received, produce an above-average emotional response. So what are some of their tools to send signs?
1. Words – Has a phrase or written passage in a book struck you in such an emotional way with no real provocation? Pay attention to that passage, phrase, or even word – it’s a message directly from your guides.
2. White Feathers – Feathers are generally signs from passed loved ones, but white feathers are a special way of your guide saying hello and letting you know they are there with you.
3. Your Dreams – Your dreams are a great tool to talk and connect to the spirit world. If you usually don’t remember your dreams and all of a sudden have a very intense dream that you remember, try to write down all of the details ASAP – it contains messages from your guides pertinent to your current situation in life.
If you regularly remember your dreams, focus on the ones in which a powerful entity talks to you (and you remember what they say) or the dreams that elicit an intense emotional response.
4. Visions in Meditation – Guides can and will appear to you during meditation, whether it’s through visualization through your third eye or a voice speaking to you in your head. Always be sure to practice a protection procedure before you meditate. While mediating, try out this spirit guide visualization exercise!
5. Writing – Try out channel writing by simply sitting down each day (preferably around the same time) and writing down whatever pops into your head without thinking about it. Often times, when re-reading what you have written, you will notice a spark of wisdom, and words and phrases you don’t usually use! This is your guides way of communicating easily through you. If you ever feel a great need to write something down, or to simply write, acknowledge it and write!
6. Numbers – Do you often see repeating numbers everywhere you go, like 1:11 on a clock, license plate, or just anywhere you go? These are signs from your guides letting you know that they are there with you and you are on your right path. Try to focus on the thoughts you were having and the way you felt when you notice the numbers.
7. Touch – You may feel a light touch, like hair or a feather brushing against your skin when you are down and having a bad day or moment. That is your spirit guides letting you know everything will be okay and that this trial is simply a part of your life path. If you ever feel a light tug or push, you may be in danger or off of your life path. Don’t brush off these feelings as the wind or your imagination – they are your guides intervening and showing their presence!
8. Orbs in Pictures – Orbs surrounding you in pictures or in a video are usually your guides letting you know of their presence. However, if you are thinking of a passed loved one or sense they are near, it’s probably them stopping by to say hello! Orbs can be any size or color, so rethink if that’s a lens flare or something else!
SF Source Dreamcatcher Reality Oct 2020