Join Dark Journalist and his Special Guest Dr. Carmen Boulter for some fascinating never before seen revelations about the enigmatic Queen Nefertiti and powerful Stargates in Egypt. Dr. Boulter will also go deep into her new documentary series: The New Atlantis!
The new Atlantis revelations
Dark Journalist welcomes the Producer of the 5-Part Series The Pyramid Code and expert on Ancient Egypt Dr. Carmen Boulter for a rare appearance and fascinating discussion on New Evidence for the lost legacy civilization of Atlantis.
Continue reading “Nefertiti Egypt Hotzone Stargate Mystery [Video]”
Alexandra Bruce – Jimmy from Bright Insight is back to discuss ‘The Adam and Eve Story’, a book by Chan Thomas published in 1965, which for reasons not clear became classified by the CIA. In 2013, 20% of this book was declassified – of course, leading to intense speculation as to the contents of the remaining 80%.
Citing enigmas like Atlantis, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Easter Island, Tiahuanaco and Baalbek, the book discusses lost ancient human civilizations and the global cataclysms that caused them to vanish with barely a trace, including Earth Crust Displacement, bolide impacts and emanations from the planetary core. Continue reading “Bizarre Secret Files Released on Lost Ancient Human Civilizations…[Video]”
Atlantis, the intriguing mystery that leaves many of us curious to learn more, and some of us skeptical and dismissive. What is it about this lost city that leaves so many of us questioning much of what we have been taught to believe? Is there some truth to the story of Atlantis that we inherently know, deep down inside that is true? Are we connected in some way to this mythical place from, perhaps our past lives?
These questions are fun to ponder, but we are unlikely to get any definite answers, at least not yet.
First, Some History
How much do you know about Atlantis? Where does this story even come from? From what we do know, the first known documentation of the story of Atlantis came from the Greek philosopher, Plato in two of his writings, Timaeus and Critias, both these books date back to about 360 BC. Within these books, Plato wrote that the Greek sage, Solon was given the story of Atlantis in Egypt by a priest and upon his arrival back to Greece, he shared the story with his relative, Dropides who passed it down to his son Critias, who then passed it down to his grandson – also names Critias, who then finally shared it with the well-known Greek philosopher, Socrates. Continue reading “Things You Might Not Know About Atlantis”
Joseph P Farrell – Every now and then I receive an article from the “Gizars” that goes straight into the “Finals” folder, because I know when I glance through the email that I’m going to blog about it. In this case, the article was spotted by Mr. V.T., whom regular readers here will recognize as one of the regular “article finders and contributors”. And readers will understand that any mention of the ancient (and still existent) Tamil people of southern India and of Sumer and Sumerians in the same context as “Antarctica” is going to raise my “suspicion antennae” into the red zone.
In this case, this is a story that was just brought to my attention, and I must confess that I am not familiar with the research of the people mentioned in the article. Like everything else in this “high octane speculation universe,” exercise imagination, and caution. But once the reader has read the two parts of this article, I am certain that I won’t even have to write anything further about why I am blogging about it today, though of course I’ll mention it anyway.
Here’s the two parts of the article: Continue reading “Tamils, Sumerians, And Antarctic Strangeness”
“The primitive mind does not invent myths, it experiences them.” — Carl Jung
Jim Vieira – For nearly 30 years I have returned to the famous “Sleeping Prophet” Edgar Cayce’s readings as a road map to try and piece together the complex origins of civilization and the creation of Homo sapiens. Cayce (March 18, 1877 – January 3, 1945) was an American Christian mystic born in Hopkinsville, Kentucky who answered questions on subjects as varied as healing, reincarnation, wars, Atlantis, and future events while in a trance state.
While only possessing an eighth-grade education (not me, HIM, but almost), Cayce would ultimately transmit not just a stunning volume of material (over 14,000 readings and some 25 million words) but also a remarkably detailed and complex body of work. A nonprofit organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment, was founded to facilitate the study of Cayce’s work. Continue reading “Edgar Cayce, Six-fingered Giants And The Supernatural Creation Gods Of Atlantis”